- “Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words but to pour them all out just as they are, chaff & grain together knowing that a faithful hand will take & sift them and then, with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.” Dinah Maria Mulock Craik
- “I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. If you are interested in something, no matter what it is- go at it full speed. Embrace it with both arms, hug it…love it & above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good.” Roald Dahl
- “I Adore You.”
- “It is a great day to have a great day.”
- “You are completely and utterly irreplaceable.”
- “Find what you love and let it consume you.”
lettering, hand-lettering, love, motivational, colorful, words, poetry, quotes, mini quilt, wallhanging, love language
There are no reviews yet.